Re: [udig-devel] how to access to "FeatureTableControl" of "TableView"

yes, it wil be very useful for me.

Thanks!!

2010/10/20 Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx>
The features in the table view are those available for the current layer.

The table view watches the workbench; and when a layer is selected it does its best to show the contents of that layer.
The reason getSelection() is available is that the table view is a control for the user to change what is selected for the layer.

Do you need a hand getting the features from a layer?

Jody