Re: [udig-devel] how to access to "FeatureTableControl" of "TableView"

Here is an example for getting the selected features:

http://svn.refractions.net/udig/udig/trunk/tutorials/net.refractions.udig.tutorials.examples/src/net/refractions/udig/tutorials/examples/GetSelectedFeaturesFromLayer.java

The example uses featureSource.getFeatures(query); however you can use
featureSource.getFeatures() to retrieve everything.

Jody