[udig-devel] how to access to "FeatureTableControl" of "TableView"

hello everybody,

i'm a beginner of UDIG and I've this problem:

I'm developing a plugin for udig. This plugin should access to the features
inside the table "TableView". (for example a function takes in input a list
of features and  it plots a chart as output)

I would like to know how can i get the list of the feature contained in the
ViewPart: "net.refractions.udig.tool.select.TableView";

inside this class there is "FeatureTableControl table;" containing
"FeatureCollection features;", but i can't access to this class.

the only useful method to access to the features is getSelection(), but it
returns only the selected feature .

Thanks