[udig-devel] WMS scale calculation

Hi,

Our WMS delivers layers with ScaleHint=1.18793, which are calculated
for a scale of 1:3000 at 91px/inch, which is 0,28mm pixel size(like defined in ogc standard).

It seems like udig-1.1.1 uses 96px/inch or 0,26mm pixel size, because
scalehint triggers above a scale of 1:3175.

Is there a way to tell udig to use 91px/inch?
I looked in renderer classes but could only find some calculateScale() methods, but they are not called during WMS rendering.
RendererUtilities.getDPi() is also never called. Where is the default scale implemented/hardcoded?

cheers,

Rudi Hochmeister
Magistrat der Stadt Wien
MA 14 - ADV - Referat EG3