Re: [udig-devel] Strategy for E4?

I have it a go; and got the following error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Core services not available. Please make sure that a declarative service implementation (such as the bundle 'org.eclipse.equinox.ds') is available!
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.E4Application.createE4Workbench(E4Application.java:164)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$3.run(Workbench.java:532)

Not really sure what the above error message means.
In order to compile I needed to use the helios update site to pull in EMF & XSD into the Eclipse 4.0 SDK.

Jody