Re: [udig-devel] Strategy for E4?

Me?  Give E4 a go?  I'm building up the courage to give 3.6 a go!

Seriously, it took a lot of frustration & black magic to get p2 in 3.5
working - to give my users an update site.  I'm nervous of breaking it
all by moving to 3.6.

I won't really have the resources for an E4 trial until 2011. But,
hey, it's not due for release until Summer 2011 anyway - and who wants
to adopt V1 of anything....

Ian

> Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 23:37:36 +1000
> From: Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [udig-devel] Strategy for E4?
>
> Oh cool; an early adopter release of eclipse 4 is out (which is built on E4).
>
> Did you want to give it a go Ian? At the very least we can learn something for planning purposes.
>
> Jody

Back to the top