Re: [udig-devel] [SoC] uDig GSoC / weekly report

> When the wiki is up again, I'll update it with building directions.. :(
> I know I've neglected writing documentation, I'll fix it this week.

No worries; it is one of the lessons your we (and your mentor) are
responsible for getting across - if you don't do your development
infront of the community in a place where they have established for
communication ... you don't get any communication.

We also need to start socializing and getting these ideas in front of
the geotools community; probably time to request a community module
and put a code dump in front of people.

The idea is out there (http://friendfeed.com/ianturton) but your work
is not on the radar for others. Indeed it is probably wise to contact
Ian Turton above as he is a geotools PMC member - and he was
completely unaware of your work.

Jody

Back to the top