Re: [udig-devel] cannot use Axios edit tools 1.3.0-M6 in uDig1.2-RC2

On Wednesday 28 July 2010 12:07:13 am Ivano Malavolta wrote:
> Hi all, I am developing for my company a set of  extensions for uDig and
> Axios.
>
> Today I was starting to work on some edit tools already implemented in
> Axios, however I did not manage to let the Axios editing tools (Axios
> 1.3.0-M6) work in uDig1.2-RC2.
>
> I know that Axios 1.3.0-M6 works for uDig1.2-RC3 but unfortunately we
> cannot switch our development environment
> from uDig1.2-RC2 to uDig1.2-RC3 because in our SDK we have a lot of
> undocumented dependencies to the core plugins of uDig.
>
> Does anyone know how can I manage to let the Axios 1.3.0-M6 editing
> tools work in uDig1.2-RC2?
> That would solve us a lot of problems actually! :)
>
> Thanks guys and best regards,
> Ivano
Hi Ivano,

It is a problem. The subproducts (development milestones), Udig and Axios,
are only published in order to evaluate the project progress, udig 1.2.0 and
axios 1.3.0 have not been released.
Thus, those milestones are not supported. They are not stables. That mean that
the final  product could change.
Right now, axios udig extensions project is changing, because there are udig
comatibility issues and axios tools issues. I think your project should follow
a similar strategy.

cheers
--
Mauricio Pazos