[udig-devel] July 28th snapshot uploading now

I have updated the snapshot available on this page:
- http://udig.refractions.net/download/unstable/

Apparently the files will be done uploading in around an hour.

This snapshot passes walkthrough 1 & 2 (thanks for testing Axios) and has the various tool enablement issues fixed, built in processes hidden and the latest babel translations.

I hope to issue an SDK tomorrow; and we can go through the developer tutorials as our final bout of testing.

There are no organised testing activities this week; the plan is to have this snapshot be releasable according to our release procedure; and spend some time with ad-hoc testing next week.

Jody

Back to the top