Re: [udig-devel] uDig 1.1.1 Memory Leak

On the start of my project I choose the latest stable version at the
time, uDig 1.1.1 and it's not possible to migrate to uDig 1.2 without
a big effort.

I couldn't find any issue related to this matter in the GeoTools
2.2.x, GeoTools 2.3.x, or GeoTools 2.4.x. Does uDig 1.1.1 uses
GeoTools 2.2.3, I'm I right about this?

Is there a newer stable GeoTool release compatible with uDig 1.1.1?
Does that release solves this memory leak?

Thank you,

Pedro