Re: [udig-devel] uDig 1.1.1 Memory Leak

Wow GeoTools 2.2.x is a long time ago; I think we can still build it. If you would like to submit a patch; you may be able to determine one by looking at GeoTools 2.3.x, 2.4.x and see when the issue was fixed.

The GeoTools project is open to volunteers; and as a volunteer you can issue a older release of GeoTools - 2.2.4 in this case.

Jody