Re: [udig-devel] Testing with Eclipse 3.6

Hi Jody,

Problems on Quickstart:

-After dropping Clouds.jpg and countries.shp, uDig tells me I need to increase
the JVM memory. After a restart, it tries to do it, but it does wrong.
It should add the next parameter: -Xmx1024M
but instead it adds this: -Xmx1024MM so it stops working.

Thus, after fixing the parameter, and launching uDig again, it tells me the
same again, I haven't enough memory, so I try changing it to 2048. After
changing and fixing the parameter, I launch it and it happens the same, over
and over.

There is another problem with all the edit tools.
When you create a new layer, lets say a polygon layer, you can use all the
tools used on polygon layers. It seems everything is fine, but if you close
uDig and restart it, now you can't use any tool :/

Testing walkthrough 1 & 2

Regards,
--
Aritz Dávila