Re: [udig-devel] testing eclipse 3.6

On 25/06/2010, at 11:16 PM, Aritz Dávila wrote:

Hi,

We have made an export and an sdk release. Both without problems.
The exported udig started ok.
The released sdk didn't start from eclipse. I checked the run-configuration and
there where selected only 7 plugins. After clicking on 'add required plugins'
it started.

Thanks for testing; it looks like Eclipse 3.6 is a bit less strict about requiring version numbers for features which should help.
We will have to make sure it can start without hititng "add required plugins" however.

I also was able to release and SDK:

Thus far the only issue has been asking net.refractions.udig.libs to grab the xerces api jar.

Jody

Back to the top