[udig-devel] Testing with Eclipse 3.6

Okay so here is something for wider testing:

Has links for osx, linux and win32.

Usual story - we need to test walkthrough 1 and walkthrough 2; wiki page for taking notes is here:

Moovida is having fun chasing issues with export / import projects.... for the rest of us here is what needs testing:

  1.  uDig Export Procedure
  2.  SDK Export Procedure
I am going to make the SDK again now so we can have a run at the SDK Quickstart with new links.

Jody