Re: [udig-devel] help in last tasks for the release

The task to "create a mac installer" is the step needed to create a proper mac "DMG".
Jesse previously provided some instruction; and uploaded a video to the website of the steps needed.

The "installers" on the website right now are simply archives ready to unzip; not a mac DMG.

Jody