Re: [udig-devel] help in last tasks for the release

Hi Jody,

That's what I was suspecting.  I have never created one before, but I am
willing to try.  I have been a Mac user for less than a year.  Finally, I
could not resist the allure of the pretty graphics.  It does crash every
other day though.  A bit disappointing in that department. :(

The only instruciton on creating installers I could find is:

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/Create+an+installer

I don't think this is the one you refered to.  Where can I find Jesse's
instruction?

Thanks.

Tawan