Re: [udig-devel] help in last tasks for the release

Hi Andrea,

If by 'installer' you meant an export using the Eclipse Export Wizard, I am
happy to create one.

I am a bit confused though because the uDig download page already lists the
Mac installers for RC3.  They surely don't have the Mac native gdal
libraries.  Is that why you need me to create another set with the gdal
libraries?

I am currently swamped with other tasks.  I will try to continue building
the gdal lib this weekend.  Thank you all for being patient.

Cheers,
Tawan