Re: [udig-devel] shapefile renderer planning

On 26/09/2009, at 6:08 PM, andrea antonello wrote:

let's talk, would will we need to do to keep it? I think we really
should. Might be something for the code sprint.?

Well what we need to do is sign up as maintainer; right now shapefile renderer is not even hooked up in uDig since we have been short of people working on core.

I think the best thing we could do is help put together a patch for streaming renderer to give it the "bitmap" look aside optimisation that shapefile renderer enjoys. However we probably need to talk to Andrea and ask what a good course of action is since he is more closely involved at the moment.

Jody

Back to the top