Re: [udig-devel] shapefile renderer planning

Andrea asked me to check and it is not currently used by uDig 1.2.
Apparently it make a 20% difference at some zoom levels ..

With respect to the code sprint - we have not done much planning. And if we do not plan something we will be gobbled up by a GeoTools QA spring (which is also needed).

I have arranged an extra day of code sprint to work on cross project (deegree/geotools/geoserver/udig) 3D geometry but there only 12 seats so if you would like to take part please let me know.

Jody