Re: [udig-devel] 1.2 M4

Thanks Daniele:

We are talking about this now since Emily was kindly looking at the
udig installer; giving us an oppertunity to present the license and
ask the question as you describe. What installer system do you use?
perhaps we can share some of the work....we are focused on an JRE
install but the steps should be similar?

Jody

> the object or source code of the work and give Your end users the
> opportunity to decline these license terms and cease downloading the work
> that contains or uses the ECW/JP2 CODEC SDK in whole or in part.
> Therefore I think your installer should propose the ECW license before to
> proceed with the installation.
>
> As an instance, our windows installer won't install the ECW part in case the
> user doesn't accept the EULA which is displayed during the installation.
> Moreover in our imageio-ext links (the ones which don't provide the windows
> installer) we say to the users that they NEED to read the EULA before
> downloading our native libs leveraging on ECW.

Back to the top