Re: [udig-devel] Image Mosaic

It is very impressive; thank Simone and Daniele for the hard work - I
just plunked it into uDig.
One fun trick - you should still be able to edit the shapefile; even
though it is being shown as an image moasic :-) At the very least you
should be able to use the info tool to see what is what.

Also check out the raster symbolizer support allowing you to mess with
the different bands. Emily added support for a tile by tile raster
symbolizer  processing (allowing you to balance out your image moasic
on the fly).

Jody