Re: [udig-devel] svn down

I also was starting from the fact that java is on Hg (also Firefox and
other large projects, but the same applies to Git also I am sure).
Anyway I will agree with whatever comes, Hg or Git, I am just happy if
we go distributed.
If we do so, I would suggest that we take a couple of hours of IRC
defining how we think to exploit it and define a bit the rules to be
sure eveyone is thinking the same way.
So probably Jesse, you will have to make us an IRC tutorial :)

Andrea