Re: [udig-devel] Image Mosaic

Thanks - that works a treat!

Jody Garnett wrote:
There is image-moasic support in trunk currently.
- http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTDOC/Image+Mosaic+Plugin

There are a few community modules that were used to prototype the
effort; they have not been removed but the functionality has been
added to trunk.

see the net.refractions.catalog.rasterings plugin:
There is a class ShpImageMoasicAdaptorFactory that will detect an
image moasic; and allow the catalog entry to adapt to a GrdiCoverage -
so it can be displayed as a raster.

Jody