Re: [udig-devel] unable to load map

That's in the uDig code.  There are a few examples.  One is in the MapEditor file and another is in the CatalogPlugin (or maybe CatalogUIPlugin, I cant remember which for sure).  I think the easiest example to follow is the one in the CatalogPlugin.start method.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 9:39 AM, andrea antonello <andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Not sure I understand this.  So on shutodwn you plugin is saving a H2
> database.  And because of this the map file is being corrupted?

Exactly. It is as if the H2 need "too much" time and the project
writing then doesn't write because it has some sort of timeout. The
result is the empty map file.

> Is the process somehow changing the map?

No, for sure not.

> Are you using the same framework that the Map uses?  There is a shutdown
> task framework for timeconsuming shutdown tasks so that the progress bar
> works correctly.  You might want to take a look at that.

Hui, that sounds cool. Where can I find that? Is that from rcp or in
the udig code?

Andrea