Re: [udig-devel] unable to load map

Not sure I understand this.  So on shutodwn you plugin is saving a H2 database.  And because of this the map file is being corrupted?

Is the process somehow changing the map?

Are you using the same framework that the Map uses?  There is a shutdown task framework for timeconsuming shutdown tasks so that the progress bar works correctly.  You might want to take a look at that.

Jesse