[udig-devel] unable to load map

Hi udiggers,
I am trying to solve issue 1467, i.e. the odd problem with the
projects not loading after restarting udig.

There bug report is opened here: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1467
but I found the problem NOT being related to that one.

In fact I wasn't still able to track down where it happens.
The problem is that while the project file (project.uprj) is written
properly in the workspace, the map file ends up to be corrupted
(mapname.umap) and being empty.

When debugging and producing this error, the debugger doesn't even
pass the code in the bug report above.

Any better place I might look into to solve this? Where exactly is the
umap file written?

Andrea

Back to the top