Re: [udig-devel] Dragging world image onto layersview

That sounds strange; are you dragging a file directly onto the layer
view (in which case I would guess that more than one catalog entry is
getting created for the file? Perhaps GeoTiff and world plus image are
both recognizing the file?)

Are you getting two catalog entries as well?

Jody