Re: [udig-devel] unable to load map

Hi all,
I have a question about this. Is it possible that udig is not able to
write the maps down if on shutdown there is a task that is blocking.
For example in Jgrass/BeeGIS we have a H2 database that on shutdown
saves into that last annotations done on map and some gps related
stuff. Is it possible that that one blocks the writing of the map
file?

Andrea