Re: [udig-devel] udig-1.2-M3.linux.gtk.x86 locking up

Other then deleting your udig workspace and starting again very
carefully I have no other suggestions. If you do have the ability to
run a java stack dump (connect with a debugger is one way to do this)
I would love to know what threads are blocked. Also if you can give me
step by step instructions to reproduce the problem I can try doing the
steps in my development environment. I would not expect any operating
system differences to be involved here (but I am using windows so it
would not be an exact test).

Are there any other signs? what does "top" say - is it using 100% cpu
for or it completely idle.

My volunteer time is being taken with the "climate change intergration
plugfest" (sample data and services for the foss4g conference) as such
I have not had any volunteer time for udig.

Jody