Re: [udig-devel] Testing the sprint

I would of opened them; add a comment to expand scope; and then marked
them as resolved when your work was done.

Can you remind me of the issue (hopefully a comment indicates what
revision your fix was applied in) and I would be happy to review your
contribution.

There is process and there is communicaiton; it sounds like Silvia and
yourself are communicating just fine.

Jody