Re: [udig-devel] Testing the sprint

Hi Jody,

The issues were UDIG-434 and UDIG-661. I had not commented the revision number, but I've just checked with svn log, and it looks like I committed to r31181 (my commit comment is very clear). The code changes were in four places, the mapgraphic plugin, the distancetool, the ui preferences (externalized strings) and catalog.util.CRSUtil (as the obvious place to put the utility for determining metric/imperial from the CRS).

Cheers, Craig