Re: [udig-devel] Testing the sprint

Hi Jody,

I'm also curious about your code review of the automatic units detection code I wrote, since it is my very first direct contribution to uDIG, and I seem to remember you had a code review policy on new contributions. (even simple ones like this).

And I have a question about the resolved->closed process. The two issues I looked at as a tester were fixed by Emily, and I confirmed that her fixes worked, and so was going to close them (with a tester hat on), but then I did the extra development, tested that, and only then closed the issues, which sort of meant I closed the issues after I developed them. Silvia noticed this and expressed her concerns. I wonder if in this situation, I should still have closed the original issues, but also created a new 'improvement request', coded that, put that to resolved, and had another tester, like Silvia, test and close it?

Perhaps I'm over-complicating things? :-)

Cheers, Craig