[udig-devel] mapset question

Hello all,
I'm a new user to uDig/JGRASS 3.0, having downloaded jgrass-1.1.x-build20081208134147-win32.win32.x86.zip,
and I'm having some difficulty with mapsets.

I go through the steps to create a location and mapset with the JGRASS Workspace wizard, yet the mapset doesn't show up in my Catalog, nor does it appear within the location directory I defined. It's appears at the root of my C:\ drive.
Dragging the mapset folder into the catalog doesn't work.

Is my understanding of mapset creation off? How do I direct where the mapset will be stored?

--

Matthew E Kaiser
GIS Developer

Back to the top