Re: [udig-devel] UDIG CODE SPRINT last week to go

Hi Silvia, all,
Thanks for the bug reporting.

I answer you on the timetable part.
Together with Andrea we prepared an online timetable, on which for now
I put three timezones. Feel free to add more, if needed.

I would really ask the committed persons to define their available
time. this is obviously meant to be a "more or less", but at least it
will give the opportunity to organise a bit.
I'm not sure whether the link already works or if Andrea has to do
something. Please give me some feedback.

http://www.editgrid.com/user/aborruso/uDig_code_Sprint_2009

Ciao
Andrea