Re: [udig-devel] UDIG CODE SPRINT last week to go

Hi all,
I finished the report of my uDig1.2 testing.
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/HACK/Code+Sprint+Jan+2009

Thanks to Ugo for doing the tests on the web data... I tried all the walktrough2 with shapefiles and found a lot of problems in editing ad creation of new data. These problems didn't allow me to finish all the testings so, probably we need a first iteration to solve the main bugs and then I will do all the tests again.

I din't try anything about images, just tried to visualize one tiff and it worked.

If there are any questions about the bug report please send me emails, probably the explanations are not the best, I am sorry.

Can we do a timetable with all the partecipant's working time and the relative timezone?

Ciao

Silvia

Back to the top