Re: [Geotools-devel] [udig-devel] A need for branching uDig and Geotools, and how to merge again

Jesse Eichar ha scritto:
I don't think there is very much that needs to be done in Geotools. But we do need a vote by in by the PMC and as you know that is not a guarantee. So I am looking for another option in case that fails or takes a long time.

Well, you just have to setup a proposal and ask on the mailing list
about a vote. From my pov as long as it does not break the build
and Geoserver still starts up fine in common containers I have no
issues with the change. Is the extra OSGI meta-information known
to cause any issues in Tomcat/Jetty/JBoss/Weblogic/WebSphere/Glassfish?

Cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Aime