Re: [udig-devel] axios udig extensions 1.1-rc5 for uDig 1.1 RC 14

On Wednesday 11 June 2008 09:19:21 Jody Garnett wrote:
> Mauricio Pazos wrote:
> > Hi everyone, today we publish a new release of Axios uDig Extensions
> > 1.1.0-rc5 for uDig 1.1 RC14. For install instructions and project
> > details, please, take a look into the following page
> >
> > http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Spatial+Operations+and
> >+Editing+Tools
>
> Congrats! Do you know if they work with the "daily" 1.1.0 builds Jesse
> is making?
Yes I do. I have tested with udig-1.1-Jun7,20087.26.01AM-linux.gtk.x86. It
look right

> I have exported the online help page which lets people know how to
> install the axios tools; can you confirm it is correct?
> - http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Axios+uDig+Extensions

Yes It is correct. Only a bit error in the toc file, it is only showing the
Merge Tool. I think you should delete this entry because the link Axios uDig
Extension is enough for the user navigation (http://udig.refr.....)