Re: [udig-devel] axios udig extensions 1.1-rc5 for uDig 1.1 RC 14

Mauricio Pazos wrote:
Hi everyone, today we publish a new release of Axios uDig Extensions 1.1.0-rc5 for uDig 1.1 RC14. For install instructions and project details, please, take a look into the following page
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Spatial+Operations+and+Editing+Tools
Congrats! Do you know if they work with the "daily" 1.1.0 builds Jesse is making? I have exported the online help page which lets people know how to install the axios tools; can you confirm it is correct?
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Axios+uDig+Extensions

Jody

Back to the top