Re: [udig-devel] using postgres libs

Hi Jody,
the postgres jar in my plugin works, since the postgis plugin jars are
not exported.

Are you telling me to change the export rules in the postgis plugin? I
would be glad to do so, particularly if then I can exploit something
like

Connection connection = postgisService.resolve( Connection.class, null );

Howevere i think that will not cover the case in which the service is
not loaded?

I'm a bit confused...

Andrea