Re: [udig-devel] Changing coordinate programmatically

High level:
- FeatureStore.updateFeatures to replace the geometry with a modified one ... you will use a feature id filter to select a single feature to be modified.

Low level:
- Use FeatureWriter and update the geometry before calling write()

UDIG specific:
- select the feature onto the edit blackboard
- issue commands to move and modify the coordinates just like the edit tools do

Can you be more specific about what you are trying to accomplish? For example where did you get your feature from...
Jody

Hi guys,

Can anybody tell me how can I change the coordinate(s) of a feature's geometry programmatically?
Thanks,
Tankut Koray

Back to the top