[udig-devel] PNG made safe; thanks Andrea

Bug report is here - http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1391

Problem is fixed on both 1.1.x and trunk - and net.refractions.udig.libs.internal.Activator has been hooked up to the plug-in lifecycle. This is the same activator that was used on trunk to set CRS Hints for GeoTools.

Thanks for the help Andrea,
Jody

Jody Garnett wrote:
The GeoTools list was able to offer me the following "help":

You can turn of native support for the PNG format by doing the following:
- ImageUtilities.allowNativeCodec("png", false, false);

I think I would like to add this to uDig startup; and then we can go back to using the native acceleration for everything other than PNG.

Back to the top