[udig-devel] Bug Fixes for 1.1.x

I have isolated the code that was placing the tool menu in the wrong spot; and am committing a fix now. I would like to place "leftover" tools into the map menu; but that can be for the next email.

The code in MenuCategory now makes use of Constants.M_TOOL...
public void contribute( IMenuManager manager ) {
        if (actionMenu.getItems().length > 0) {
String menuPath = Constants.M_TOOL; //menuPath = "tool"; // previously this was hardcoded IMenuManager toolManager = manager.findMenuUsingPath( menuPath );
            if( toolManager==null ){
toolManager=new MenuManager(Messages.MenuToolCategory_menu_manager_title, menuPath); //$NON-NLS-1$
                manager.add(toolManager);
toolManager.add(new GroupMarker("action.ext")); //$NON-NLS-1$ toolManager.add(new GroupMarker("modal.ext")); //$NON-NLS-1$
            }
toolManager.appendToGroup("action.ext", actionMenu); //$NON-NLS-1$
            toolManager.setVisible(true);
        }
    }
Jody
Thanks Jesse; we only had two gottchas from testing:
- the "Tools" menu being added after the help menu; I think these actually want to be listed in the Map menu ... ie the default location for "left over" tools is wrong - DnD from Firefox 3; I noticed Firefox 3 RC2 came out today - initial testing shows that our bug is still there.
Cheers,
Jody

Back to the top