Re: [udig-devel] filtering contents of rendered layers

At 22:36 30/10/2007, Jesse Eichar wrote:
Have you tried adding a \ in the string to get the space?  I'm afraid
I'm not sure of all the filter nuances.

It was easy enough just to create programmatically:

CompareFilter nextAttributeFilter = ff.createCompareFilter(CompareFilter.COMPARE_EQUALS);
nextAttributeFilter.addLeftValue(ff.createAttributeExpression(key));
nextAttributeFilter.addRightValue(ff.createLiteralExpression(value));

etc.

So the filter is now definitely ok, but I still see nothing in the rendered map when I activate filtering. If I turn it off I get everything.

Vince.

Back to the top