Re: [udig-devel] filtering contents of rendered layers

Some of those breakpoints helped...

At 21:53 30/10/2007, Jesse Eichar wrote:
I've created it as

for example, which is then parsed ok, and the 'toString()' method
on the filter returns:

[ Day = 1]

Ok, part of the problem is the above. The quotes around "Day" are not a good thing. If I remove that then, for example, the feature count returns correctly. (But then I can't filter on my 'Driver ID' attribute because that has a space in it -- I'll have to read the ExpressionBuilder docs and/or code carefully, since they don't explain what to do in this case).

But, my rendered Map report still doesn't contain the right stuff even with this fix...

Vince.

Back to the top