Re: [udig-devel] filtering contents of rendered layers

I've implemented the DataStore resolver, so that returns well and we seem to be getting closer. Now my layer contains nothing at all -- everything is filtered out. If I remove the filter, then everything is drawn. So, it seems my filter is wrong:

I've created it as

for example, which is then parsed ok, and the 'toString()' method on the filter returns:

[ Day = 1]

So.... any ideas why this filter doesn't match anything in my data (which definitely has an attribute called 'Day' and values with '1') ??

regards,

Vince.

Back to the top