Re: [udig-devel] filtering contents of rendered layers

Another thought. It could be because Filter is put on the blackboard and I'm creating a Query from it. I thought I was creating a query that would return all attritbutes but it is possible that your FeatureSource or the query I am building is behaving badly. In other words you can try to put a query on the Blackboard instead of a filter and see if that works better.

Also make sure that the Query typename is correct.

Jesse