[udig-devel] Editing tools

Hi all,
I am trying to create a new layer with only some features that are in a point layer. I tried with the selection filter tool selecting a value of a particular attribute, but there is no possibility to copy and paste more lines or selected lines from the table view. So I tried with the editing tools, axios tools. I created a polygon in which I would like to extract my points and tried with the intersection tool... unfortunately there are some problems related, I think, to the different geometry types in the two layers. The error is the following:
GRAVE: Intersection has failed: Dont know how to adapt {0} to {1}
After this I checked in the manual pages of the editing tools and saw that the example is of an intersection between two polygon layers... :-(

Do anyone of you know if the operation of cutting a part of a point layer is possible? either creating a new layer or not.

Thanks in advance

Silvia

Back to the top