Re: [udig-devel] filter selection problem

Hmmm. Sounds a little like a bug... I'll try to take a look at it. Could you put a break point in the renderer to verify that it gets triggered again after you put the filter on.
 Also...

Is the feature a new feature?
Or does it exist in the layer?
Does it start to work if you delete the .fix file?

Jesse