Re: [udig-devel] OracleDatastore.getEnvelope( typeName ) optimizations

Jody Garnett ha scritto:
X and Y huh? That was one of the options I accounted for ... The "optimized" method used for the bounds is DataStore.getEnvelope(String typeName) ... nope it appears as if my code is now missing.

Andrea can you confirm this code was removed on purpose? I imagine that it was removed as filling in the metadata is a rare occurance. Some of the test case is still there in the form of QuickOracleOnlineTest.

Stop the presses and forget my last mail. We are talking about udig rc10, which is using geotools 2.2.x. I haven't touched that code, I only
added the new code in 2.3.x and trunk.
I guess it's not able to determine the bbox using metadata and thus
is falling on a full table scan (something we do when we really really
need the bbox no matter what, right?).

Cheers
Andrea

Back to the top