Re: [udig-devel] wms GetFeatureInfo & selected style

Sorry I wasn't very clear. I fixed the issue about 2 months ago on trunk... I verified that it works as of yesterday on 1.1.x. I'm trying to release. I made a test release but it isn't running on linux for some reason I'm going to try out osx and windows to see if those run.

I'll let you know if I get it going.

Jesse